It was a pleasure to spend time with you on December 18-19th. We have created this page, exclusively for you so you can have access to pertinent posts and resources in one place. The content of this page will be updated on an as needed basis to include additional information and resources that might be of interest to you.
Schedule your Coaching Call with Amir
Your participation in The Transformative Leader Workshop includes one 30-minute follow-up coaching call with Amir. The call is an opportunity for you to discuss any aspect of the conversations of the workshop, your transformation journey, or any other topic of your choosing. There is no preparation needed for this call but if you would like any guidance as to how you may use this time most effectively, you may get in touch with Amir at firstname.lastname@example.org in advance.
- 10 Reasons Visioning Often Fails to Produce Results
- Three Key Elements of Culture Transformation
- Ten Necessary Ingredients for Creating a High Performance Organization
- What Do Visionary Leaders and Project Managers Have in Common?
- 24 Things Stopping you from Boldly Declaring, Courageously Pursuing, and Abundantly Achieving the Extraordinary
- Want to be an Extraordinary Coach? Get your ACT together!
- The Transformative Leader's Guide to The Art of Failing
- Three Bosses and a Leader
- Grace-Based Leadership: What Every True Servant Leader Practices
- 7 Ways to Make Your Company Values Come to Life
Recommended Videos & Podcasts
EP. 004 Are Your Goals Sabotaging Your Transformation?
EP. 010 The Paradox of Transformative Leadership
EP. 011 The Surprisingly Simple Key to Building Trust
EP. 012 Culture Transformation as Context
EP. 16 How to Have the Conversation You've Been Avoiding
EP. 21 "Selling" Your Organization on Culture Transformation
The Transformation Blueprint is for you to use and re-use to guide your thought process as you plan and execute future transformations.
Got a Question? Feel free to reach out to Amir.
If there are other information or resources you would like us to include on this page or if you have any questions, feel free to send me an email at email@example.com and I'll get right back to you.